What have I been doing?
* As a Father since age 16, I know the
struggles that families and single parents face. My experiences have
shown me that the government usually creates more problems for families than it
solves. The solution is to KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT of families!
* As Chairman of the Million Dads
March Network, I've helped create a worldwide network of advocates & activists dedicated to
reforming the Family Law System.
* As President of ACFC-KS
I've continued the work of prominent Kansans
by fighting for the rights of citizens and families.
www.ACFC-KS.org for more information.
* Several of my letters have been published in
local newspapers. See the News page.
* In 2004 I ran for the Kansas House District
53 as a Libertarian. (My first campaign!)
* In 2005 I helped with the Vote
NO! consolidation campaign to stop the big-money power grab to
consolidate the city of Topeka and Shawnee County.
* In January 2006, I helped organize rallies to
fight Eminent Domain Abuse and prevent the seizure of Jerry's Bike Shop and
* In May 2006 I helped found Citizens for Immigration
Reform (now known as CaiiTopeka or Citizens Against Illegal Aliens - Topeka), working to stop the dangerous invasion of illegal aliens into
the US and Kansas.
* In 2006 I ran my 2nd campaign for KS House
Dist. 53 as a Libertarian.
* In January 2007 I organized another rally against Eminent Domain Abuse , to help defend the rights of property owners and a long-time, well established business (Tom's Auto Repair).
* In June 2007 I was a primary organizer of the 1st Truckhenge Music Festival (aka the "F*** Phelps Phestival").
* In September 2008 I was a primary organizer of the 2nd Truckhenge Music Festival.